Thursday, March 15, 2007

Torque programming

The project is neither Flash nor ActionScript nor even online. But I am working on a project using the Garage Game Torque engine. The reason it gets mentioned here is that this game will more than likely be a better way to fund my hobby (building games) than posting the quick and simple Flash games. They were an attempt to bring in some traffic to translate into some donations -- I think the month+ I spent on the sirigames site and the games has brought in $0.03.

The game, if the handshakes hold up under pressure, on the otherhand will be published once it is complete. I suspect my share will be more than $3 per month. 100x the return. I honestly expect it to be closer to $300 for awhile.

I would like to be able to write about it here. I hope you'll find the experience interesting. More details about the game will follow as things become public.

No comments: